Rave Cartography is the third level of professional and general IHDS education and serves as a prerequisite for all advanced education. Adding depth to the foundation built in Rave ABC’s, together Rave ABC’s and Rave Cartography provide enough tools to have a solid Human Design foundation. It offers a greater understanding of yourself and the world around you.
This class meets once a week. The scheduled classes include pre-recorded video presentations which are to be watched in advance of the weekly live classes hosted by Amy Lee and John Cole where we will answer questions using the participant charts. Homework assignments are optional and designed to help you creatively integrate and practice the material along with readings from the student manual.
The total course time is approximately 38 hours.
- Angles and the 12 Profiles
- Types of Definition
- The Rave Mandala
- All 64 Gates through the Nine Centers
- Inner Authority
- Channels by Type
We are excited to offer the Rave Cartography course in a hybrid format, starting with pre-recorded video lectures followed by 12 weekly live classes. In preparation for each live meeting, students will watch the pre-recorded lectures on this site.
Live instruction is primarily focused on student questions from the material presented in the online video lectures with a short review of the material from different perspectives. We will explore student questions in the context of individual designs, and offer perspective and commentary where appropriate. Live classes meetings will run for 90 minutes with a short break half-way through.
Please note that the Rave Cartography course is not intended to be a replacement for getting a Foundation Reading from a certified analyst. While we will often pull up student charts during the live workshop to reference certain design elements in the context of the material being presented, a full individual chart analysis is not a focus of the workshop.
The Course Includes
- Approximately 20 hours of online pre-recorded lessons in the form of online video presentations
- Approximately 18 hours of live classes reviewing the material and answering questions from the class material
- Classes are recorded and provided afterward for your personal use and reference
- PDF downloads of the class material
- A private, free online community for Q&A and ongoing support and connection
- This course is certified by the IHDS (International Human Design School) and is recognized by all teachers & institutions certified through IHDS
Once you have signed up and purchased the course, you will receive an email with additional information and a link with instructions for our online meeting space on the Zoom video-conferencing application.
- A Human Design Foundation Reading with an IHDS Certified analyst
- Completion of the Living Your Design workshop
- Completion of the Rave ABCs
- MMI Software (Student Edition) or Maia Mechanics Software
- The Definitive Book of Human Design, The Science of Differentiation, by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
If you have already taken the Rave Cartography course and would like to review and re-take the course with us at a discount, please send us a message.