Rave Cartography is the third level of professional and general IHDS education and serves as a prerequisite for all advanced education. Adding depth to the foundation built in Rave ABC’s, together Rave ABC’s and Rave Cartography provide enough tools to have a solid Human Design foundation. It offers a greater understanding of yourself and the world around you. In addition to the weekly classes, this class also includes study group meetings and homework. Total course study time is 40 hours.
Please note: This class meets twice on a weekly basis, with a “break week” on the week of September 1st. The scheduled classes include both interactive lectures, and study-oriented workshops hosted by Amy Lee and John Cole. There are also homework assignments designed to creatively help you integrate and practice the material and readings from the student manual.
- All 64 Gates through the Nine Centers
- The not-self and its nine strategies
- Types of Definition
- Inner Authority
- Angles and the 12 Profiles
Over the course of 10 weeks, we meet twice a week for 2 hours per session including a presentation of the knowledge and examples from the charts of participants.
The Course Includes
- Approximately 40 hours of online classes and recordings from each session for your reference
- PDF downloads of the class material
- Additional guidance and support available through email as needed
- A private, free online community for Q&A and ongoing support and connection
- This course is certified by the IHDS (International Human Design School) and is recognized by all teachers & institutions certified through IHDS
Once you have signed up and purchased the course, you will receive an email with additional information and a link with instructions for our online meeting space on the Zoom video-conferencing application.
- A Human Design Foundation Reading with an IHDS Certified analyst
- Completion of the Living Your Design workshop
- Completion of the Rave ABCs
- MMI Software Student Edition
- The Definitive Book of Human Design, The Science of Differentiation, by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
If you have already taken the Rave Cartography course and would like to review and re-take the course with us at a discount, please send us a message.