Rave Cartography is the third level of professional and general IHDS education and serves as a prerequisite for all advanced education. Adding depth to the foundation built in Rave ABC’s, together Rave ABC’s and Rave Cartography provide enough tools to have a solid Human Design foundation. It offers a greater understanding of yourself and the world around you.
This class meets once on a weekly basis. The scheduled classes include pre-recorded video presentations which are to be watched in advance of the weekly live classes hosted by Amy Lee and John Cole where we will answer questions using the participant charts. There will also be study groups scheduled where students can connect with other participants in real-time, along with homework assignments designed to creatively help you integrate and practice the material and readings from the student manual.
Total course study time is 40 hours.
- Angles and the 12 Profiles
- Types of Definition
- The not-self and its nine strategies
- All 64 Gates through the Nine Centers
- Inner Authority
Over the course of 12 weeks, we meet once a week for 1.5 to 2 hours per session to review the material presented in the pre-recorded online presentations followed by live interactive classes referencing examples and charts of the participants.
The Course Includes
- Approximately 16 hours of online pre-recorded lessons in the form of online video presentations
- 24 hours of live classes reviewing the material and answering questions from the class material
- Classes are recorded and provided afterward for your personal use and reference
- PDF downloads of the class material
- A private, free online community for Q&A and ongoing support and connection
- This course is certified by the IHDS (International Human Design School) and is recognized by all teachers & institutions certified through IHDS
Once you have signed up and purchased the course, you will receive an email with additional information and a link with instructions for our online meeting space on the Zoom video-conferencing application.
- A Human Design Foundation Reading with an IHDS Certified analyst
- Completion of the Living Your Design workshop
- Completion of the Rave ABCs
- MMI Software Student Edition
- The Definitive Book of Human Design, The Science of Differentiation, by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
If you have already taken the Rave Cartography course and would like to review and re-take the course with us at a discount, please send us a message.