Please note: This is only for those who have already taken the Rave ABCs course and would like to audit it. If you have not taken the Rave ABC course before, please sign up for it at: https://courses.humandesigncollective.com/course/rave-abcs/
Once you have completed the Living Your Design course, the next foundation course, the Rave ABCs, explores the dynamics of the body and the personality, the circuitry of the BodyGraph, and the structure behind the hexagrams. It is the beginning of truly seeing the mechanics of the maia, the energetic interactions that shape our experience. This is a process of growing recognition and transformation that can radically alter our view of life and our place in it.
- Black / Red, Personality and Design
- Circuits and Circuitry
- Hexagram Structure
Led by IHDS Certified Guides and Human Design Analysts Amy Lee and John Cole.
Over the course of 10 weeks, we meet once weekly for 2 hours per session including a presentation of the knowledge and examples from the charts of participants.
The Workshop Includes
- Approximately 20 hours of online classes and recordings from each session for your reference
- PDF downloads of the class material
- Opportunities to journal and reflect on your own experience in written format
- Personalized certificate provided upon completion of the course
- Additional guidance and support are available through email as needed
- A free online community for Q&A and ongoing support and connection
Once you have signed up and purchased the course, you will receive an email with additional information and a link with instructions for our online meeting space on the Zoom video-conferencing application.
- A Human Design Foundation Reading with a certified analyst
- Completion of the Living Your Design workshop
- MMI Software Student Edition
If you have any questions on the Rave ABCs course or the Human Design Collective, please send us a message.
There are no reviews yet.